Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SOPIAH BINTI RAMLY A129238

Assalamualaikum to all my friends,
My name is Sopiah Binti Ramly and I was born on 30 January 1990, which now I am 20 years old. I came from Dungun, Terengganu. My father works as rigger foreman in Exxonmobil and my mother is a full time housewife. Previously, I studied at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Kuala Abang and yet, after SPM in 2007, I got and offer to further my studies at UiTM Shah Alam in Asasi Law under the full scholarship by Ministry of Highest Education. Since then, Law has become my passion, my favourite subject to study as I really want to be a lawyer and work in the legal field. But, my passion had change since I came to UKM on 2009, where I love to read literature and that is why my major now is english literature. I love to read books so much. My most favourite author is Louisa May Alcott. The story of her life motivate me to study. " Life is my college. May I graduate well and earn some honors ! " by Louisa May Alcott. During my free time, of course, I love to read books , but also I love to listen to music and travel too. I hope that I will be successful in my life. I don't care if I don't have money. I just want knowledge to fill in my brain. Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Roulette Table - LuckyClub
    Roulette table, Roulette table is luckyclub the ideal solution for you, and it is ideal for your needs to find the best roulette table, £24.99 to £237.99 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete