Monday, August 16, 2010

about myself

Hi guys!It's being a real pleasure to have my own territory, where I can share all of my knowledge and opinions with others. First of all, my name is Nur Liyana Binti Mohmad Rusli. I live in Ipoh, Perak. Both of my parents are still working in the government sector. I am the eldest among 2 siblings. At the age of 21, I graduated from Mara Professional College Indera Mahkota. I am recently furthering my degree in English Language Study which I am taking at UKM. My passions are towards reading and writing. Until today, I still have the itch to write, although most of the time I cannot escape grammatical errors. In my opinion, writing is the great way to express my feeling and perspective about any issues. For me, experience is the best teacher in the world. I always stick to this phrase whenever I am in a melancholy mood. As a human, I feel that we need to taste the bitterness and sweetness of life, in order to survive the real world. At this moment, my biggest challenge is to perform well in my study. Hope this blog will be the first chapter of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these informations...we will use the beneficial points as our thesis report. TQ

    ReplyDelete