Sunday, August 22, 2010

Intro about me !

Hi guys, welcome to this blog and first of all, let me introduce myself. I’m Thiru mangai. You can call me Thiru. I’m 23 years old. Currently I’m studying in UKM and I’m in third year now, under Development Science course. I was born in Teluk Intan, Perak on 29th September. Well, about my family.. I’m the youngest in my family. My father is 59 year old and retired. Mother is a housewife and 49 this year. I’ve an elder sister and an elder brother. I’m very close to my brother compared to my sister. I finished my primary school in SJK (T) Tun Sambanthan, Teluk Intan and secondary school in SMK Khir Johari, Sungai Sumun, Perak. Even though I was in a science stream during my upper secondary, but I had to choose art stream during my form six due to an unsatisfied SPM result. I faced some problems in my art subjects at the beginning, but I managed to handle them and successfully entered UKM after my STPM. Economics was my first option and course I applied for, and I managed to get them. But I found it really though and decided to change my course to Development Science. And I’m happy studying in here. My ambition is to be a teacher, because I love to teach. My hobbies are reading story books and watching movies. Sophie Kindsella is my favourite author and my favourite television programmes are Glee, Gossipgirl, Desperate Housewives, The Nanny, and CSI. I’m a sport person too. I like bowling, running, playing badminton, swimming, and walking too. I used to walk everyday for my every classes, and my faculty is one hour walking distance from my hostel. I think that’s an enough introduction about myself and lets start blogging. So guys, please drop your comments and opinions because we really need some. See you guys. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment